Mr. Jacobs serves as an independent business development resource developing national and international markets for Crotega. He is a highly regarded Advisor to the Senior Management Team. He has a fifty year business career that included serving as a CFO for a publicly traded emerging growth company, being involved in a major M&A transaction, and structuring an international licensing agreement. He also has significant experience in helping clients to access the capital markets.
Need bio for Tony Loth.
Oliver’s experience includes years of formulating chemical cleaning products for electronics, metal finishing, aircraft, wood finishing, dairy processing, automotive manufacturing and other industries that use specialty formulated products. He has formulated products for the treatment of water used in industrial heating and cooling systems. He is an experienced business owner with much time spent in formulating, manufacturing and shipping products. His responsibilities have included compliance with federal and state agencies, such as EPA, DOT, OSHA, and FDA. He has been responsible for the chemicals used in the start-up of three successful manufacturing companies.
Scott brings 20 years of experience in the financial industry. He takes great pride in assessing and developing an understanding of the entire business. His focus is to drive efficiencies on the accounting and systems side of the business. Scott received his bachelor’s degree in accounting and master’s in business administration (MBA) from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
With over 12 years of B2B sales experience, Tim has specialized in diverse-industry verticals including start-up, midsize and Fortune 500 companies. He has expertise in selling to construction, professional, manufacturing, financial, legal and medical device industries. Throughout his career he has established new business and sold deeper into named accounts by maintaining high sales activity, leveraging expert skills in prospecting, presentations and business generation via referrals, winning numerous awards in a vibrant growing business.
- Highly-experienced law enforcement and corporate security leader with extensive experience in a wide variety of investigative, management and consulting roles.
- Frequent guest speaker and lecturer on topics such as workplace violence prevention, domestic violence, counterterrorism, financial fraud, global security, emerging security technologies and other related subjects.
- Published author on the subject of workplace violence prevention and response program development.
- Adjunct Professor at both the undergrad and graduate levels.
- Retired Detective-Sergeant from the NYPD and former Chief Security Officer for US Bancorp.
- Dan is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a Certified Financial Crimes Investigator (CFCI). Dan was also a first responder and rescue worker at both the 2-26-1993, and the 9-11-2001 terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York.