Confront your assailant with overwhelming non-lethal spray using our Repuls hand-held units.
Different sizes available, small enough to carry in your pocket.
- Water-based chemical deterrent spray causes involuntary eye closure
- Highly irritating to the eyes, nose, nasal passages, throat, lungs and skin
- Pungent odor
Compare with OC/CS
- Intense Irritation to eyes causing involuntary eye closure, irritation to nasal passages, throat, lungs remains while face and surrounding clothes are wet.
- Off-gas irritation is not debilitating for those in close proximity. Arresting officer can approach and detain without being debilitated
- Mitigation for eye irritation will naturally occur when areas around eyes are dry or as soon as flushed with water
- One bottle of water poured over the suspect’s head and face can mitigate the irritation within seconds
- When the Repuls dries, the irritating agent is no longer active
What does this mean?
- Less time, if any, in decontamination
- Little or no need to decontaminate vehicle other than to remove smell
- Less time decontaminating officer clothing other than to remove smell
- Decontamination of the suspect prior to booking is minimal saving officer time
- Clean up with water-based agent
Compare it to Pepper Spray
Compare Pepper Spray/OC to Repuls
Highly irritating to eyes, nose, throat, lungs, sking
Arresting officer can approach and detain suspect without significant impact of irritant
Water-based, mitigates in minutes with water
Irritating agent quickly dissipates
Arresting officer can transport suspect without contaminating vehicle
Arresting officer can bring suspect to booking without need of de-contamination
Patrol car used to transport suspect can be used without de-contaminating